Sunday, April 20, 2008

Disaster!!!


The WORST thing possible has happened. I'm being overly dramatic, but if you read my blog regularly you know I have a love affair with my iPod.

Today I commit to the soil...my much loved iPod. It was loyal and served me well. I was loading on Lewis Black's Root of All Evil podcast when a cry from Boogs hastened me to action. However action occurred while earbuds were firmly in place and iPod was firmly docked in the computer. Normally it would have just come unplugged but the angle I walked must have caused it to just break.

It will be missed but not forgotten...at least for another few hours till JimmyEW rescues me. At his big box store there is one on clearance.
What's that? You want to comment? Just click on the itty-bitty words below that say "Gimme Some Sugar". Can you see them? Good. We can't wait to chat with you.

8 comments:

saintseester said...

Oh, noes! Not a broken ipod! I love to go walking with mine, but it doesn't hold a charge very long anymore. I need a battery replacement. I am waiting for them to build an apple store here.

Ashlee said...

Maybe it was the weekend for broken iPods. Mine freaked out yesterday and all of sudden my computer isn't recognizing it anymore. It is now stuck in 'do not disconnect' mode. Sigh. :0(

Jen said...

Awe... I'm glad Jimmy can rescue you!

Spookygirl said...

I am soo sorry! I can only imagine your pain...

Hopefully the new Ipod will speed your healing :)

Sister Sassy said...

It will. I got a lime green one and I know I'll like it more. The other shuffle would bounce around when I ran and I was constantly sticking the cords into my bra strap. This one just clips right to it!

Anonymous said...

I don't even have an iPod. So sad.

Woman in a Window said...

Ooooooo----hhhhhhh----nnnn---oooooo! That's me reaching in slow motion into the past to help. Oops. I dropped it anyhow.

Meg said...

I have an iPod, but I don't know how to use it.

I wish I had a lime green one that I don't know how to use!