Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Songs Saturday!

Hi all. The hiatus here has obviously extended beyond Summer. The weather has changed and now I'm busier than ever! How does that happen??

But I thought I'd take some time to share some great new songs I've recently downloaded, discovered via Pandora.

Mad World by Alex Parker. This is a fan video made from Buffy the Vampire Slayer footage and I picked it because I LOVE THIS SERIES!! SO good, so funny and so smart.


Let Go-Frou Frou. This is a Final Fantasy Video, I just picked it at random.


Make this Go on Forever-Snow Patrol. And an X-Files video, another show I LOVE.


Sufjan Stevens, The Dress Looks Nice on You (ignore weird barbie doll thing.)


Colorblind by Natalie Walker


This song is probably my favorite new discovery. Its by Cat Power and I love the sound of the music and her voice, its mesmerizing to me.



Thats all for now. I have to go to do a fun fire truck thing now. Clue me in to some new favorites of yours!


What's that? You want to comment? Just click on the itty-bitty words below that say "Gimme Some Sugar". Can you see them? Good. We can't wait to chat with you.

No comments: