Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Can't Believe I Ate the Whole Thing!


This picture of me is of me in a near chocolate coma, chocolate smeared on my face and trying my best to finish what seemed like a 3 pound piece of ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery. It was my friend from work's birthday and we decided that the President of the company could shell out the cash for a truly decadent cake. Below is a picture of what I thought was called Chocolate Decadence but their website calls Midnight Delight.

Devils Food Cake, Chocolate Ice Cream covered in Chocolate Ganache. It was super good but as I finished the first 2.5 lbs of my 3 pound piece I gave up and stopped. I just couldn't do it. So I guess the title should be "almost" finished.

That night I skipped dinner so essentially I had cake for dinner. Or it ruined my dinner. Or something equally appalling to moms everywhere. Good thing
I'M the mom lol!

Our regular readers may see a pattern here. If not click here for a refresher :)




What's that? You want to comment? Just click on the itty-bitty words below that say "Gimme Some Sugar". Can you see them? Good. We can't wait to chat with you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. That cake looks wonderful. The look on your face is priceless. I've certainly been there.

Anonymous said...

Been there and done that. Too many times.

Madam Crunchypants said...

I suddenly feel better about the popcorn for dinner last night :D

Jen said...

Been there... I think I need an oreo...

Ashlee said...

I love Cold Stone! Their ice cream is sinful, and their cakes are to die for. I don't go very often because it's so naughty...but it is soooo good.

Anonymous said...

I think I need to go eat some cake for dinner now. I'm holding you responsible! ;)

Anonymous said...

Darn it--now I'm craving chocolate! That cake looks soooooo good!

Valarie Lea said...

Now I don't feel bad about the mini hersheys and m & m s I ate for lunch.

The Nester said...

i so wish that i had that right now. thanks a lot.

Montay said...

Yummy send some of that chocolate goodness my way I love a good chocolate hangover.....

Unknown said...

You know, I'm a certified chocoholic...but for some reason chocolate cake just doesn't cut it for me. I like vanilla cake and vanilla or cream cheese frosting...yum.

If I'm going to eat chocolate, I want the real thing. Like Lindt Lindor balls (swoon)