Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meet the Robinsons: Kids Flick Pick


Meet the Robinsons, originally uploaded by knoopie.

This week we got this movie from Netflix. Kiki loves it, Boogs would like it better if he were a bit older, but JimmyEW and I really enjoyed watching this one.

Its about a orphan boy inventor named Lewis, stuff goes wrong, kid from future comes to try to help Lewis, kid and Lewis end up in the future and chaos ensues.

This movie is not only really fun to watch, but it has a good story and a great lesson. Its all about not focusing on the bad things that happen to you in life but find the good, "Keep Moving Forward" and take responsibility for your life.

I even almost cried once during this movie, right at the end.

I recommend this movie, it has some scary Matrix-esq moments at the very end so be a be careful with that part. But otherwise this is a good watch.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Since my maiden name IS Robinson, we had to buy this one. :0) I have yet to see it, but my son loved it. Good to know it's a warm and fuzzy show!

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Why don't you buy it for me?

Victoria said...

Thad and I really enjoyed this movie. It was a lot of fun.

Jen said...

I haven't seen this one yet - thanks for the review! I'm looking forward to hearing about Wall E when it comes out this summer!